Public Health Law Department `
The Department of Public Health Law (DPHL) has been inaugurated on 2nd November 2022 in Health Services Academy (HSA), Islamabad. HSA became the first institution in Pakistan to introduce academic department of public health law at any degree awarding institute. DPHL is mindful of the existing gaps in the health systems and is continuously striving along with partners to enable betterment in different domains of public health. DPHL has built strong relationships with national and international organizations, jurists, law-enforcement agencies, and multiple forensic experts across Pakistan, including our partner: Eastern Law Firm.
Use law as a tool to provide equitable rights to every human for a just and healthy society.
Healthy people in healthy communities!
· Medical Jurisprudence
· Occupational Health and Safety
· Law and Medical Ethics
· Legal Mapping
· Legal Epidemiology
· Disaster, Crisis and Emergency Management
· International Humanitarian Law
· International Human Rights Law
· Policy and Governance
· Environmental Law
· Certificate in Jurisprudence (CMJ)
· Certificate in Occupational health and Safety (COHS)
· Certificate in Law and Medical Ethics (CLME)
· Certificate in Forensic Toxicology (CFT)
· Certificate in Disaster, Crisis, and Emergency Management (DCEM)
· Crime Scene Investigation (CSI)
· Certificate in Forensic Genetics (CFG)
· Certificate in International Human Rights Law (IHRL)
· Certificate in International Humanitarian Law (IHL)