National Level with Public sector
- MOUs with Provincial Health Departments of Baluchistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Punjab, AJK and Sindh
- Capacity building in health with a focus on MDGs.
- Technical support for health strategies implementation.
- Co-sponsoring an annual policy implementation review conference .
- National Institute of Population Studies
- National Program for FP& Primary Health Care
- Maternal Neonatal Child Health Program
National Level with NGO sector
- World Health Organization to provide backstopping on the implementation of the CCF process to countries in the region.
- World Health Organization to coordinate call for proposals for implementation research to scale up maternal and child health.
- Marie Stopes Society for holding advocacy seminars in the field of Family Planning and Reproductive Health.
- David & Lucile Packard Foundation for capacity building of provincial government stakeholders for Health Systems Strengthening.
- Population Council for Geographical Information System (GIS) for the development Field Demonstration Area at Mandra.
- Health Net TPO for GFATM round 10, Health System Strengthening.
- Human Development Research Foundation for Field Demonstration Area.
- People’s Primary Healthcare Initiative for capacity building of district support managers.
Department of Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior , Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, USA to develop faculty and student exchange, and joint research on health promotion and communication.
White Ribbon Alliance for Safe Motherhood-USA for advocacy on policy continuity and implementation.
Queen Margaret University-Edinburgh-UK to deliver an integrated post graduate certificate course on HRH (Human Resources in Health) with case material relevant to Pakistan and the regions.
University of Liverpool-UK for establishing a Centre of excellence for MNCH.