The Academy is working for the MSPH programme in collaboration with various national and international institutes and bodies in different capacities through formal and informal linkages to achieve its goal. Currently, HSA is involved in collaborations with the following institutions and universities
- Aga Khan University.
- Family planning Association of Pakistan
- National Health Programs
- Provincial Health Departments
- Pakistan Medical and Research Council (PMRC)
- Population Council, Pakistan.
Various research projects/trainings/discussion forums are jointly implemented by HSA with these organizations.
- FUDAN University, Shanghai, China
- HelpAge International
- Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
- London School of Hygeine and Tropical Medicine, UK
- Plan International
- Queen Margaret University, Edinbugh, UK.
- Research Advocacy Fund
- Save the Children USA
- University of Liverpool, UK.
- World Health Organization
Various joint projects/trainings are being implemented with support of these organizations.